The Department of Health requires that all animals be up-to-date with rabies, distemper (DHPP) and bordetella vaccinations to bring your pet into our facility. We must have a physical record with expiration dates.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will incur a $20 fee. No-shows are responsible for the full grooming cost.
- Please inform us if your pet has been exposed to fleas or ticks.
- Animal Loving Care will not be held responsible for skin conditions related to matted fur. Matted coats can cause a variety of skin and health problems. In order to take care of a dog that has not been groomed often enough and is matted the required grooming session may be long, stressful, or painful. It is the goal of our shop and our groomers to make your pet’s grooming experience as stress free as possible. Where feasible, we work to de-mat/brush out the dog’s coat, but only when it would not cause excessive pain and suffering to attempt to do so. In cases of bad matting, we will only shave the dog close to the skin. Matted hair rests tightly against the skin and the only way to remove it is to use a short blade clip between the skin and mats. There is a strong chance that your pet’s skin will become irritated during the clipping process. Your dog could also get nicked because the groomer has to work so closely to the skin to remove the matted coat. Our groomers are very careful but the possibility of injury exists.
All daycare/boarding dogs must be up to date for:
– Rabies – DHPP – Bordetella (Canine Cough) – Tick & flea protection (May – December)
All daycare dogs must be neutered/spayed
- All daycare/boarding dogs must be up to date for:
– Bordetella (Canine Cough)
– Tick & flea protection (May – December)
- All boarding dogs must be neutered/spayed
- Boarding bookings must be confirmed by e-mail
Final price will be pro-rated based on total time from pick up to drop off
At least 50% up front payment required
- A cancellation fee applies for less than 72 hours (3 days) notice.
CANCELLATION FEES FOR BOARDING:
1 to 3 day booking – One day amount
4 to 7 day booking $100 – $150
8 to 14 day booking $200
- Cancellation fee for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s holidays, 2 weeks before – 50% of total, 1 week before – 80% of Total, 3 days before – 100%
- All weekday walks must be scheduled no later than the night before. Weekend walks must be scheduled by Friday at noon. While we do our best to accommodate same-day walk requests, these are subject to a $5 service fee (in addition to the regular cost).
- Cancellations with less than 12 hours notice pay full amount.