We aim to build a personal relationship with your dog. To that end, we never walk more than four dogs at a time. Our standard dog walks are forty minutes long and tailored to the walking style of your dog. You’ll get detailed text updates on what happened during each visit from one of our caring staff members. Need a dog walker in Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Brooklyn Heights, Boerum Hill, or Gowanus? Shoot us a message!
Included in the walk:
- Small group socialization (4 dogs max*)
*Please note we do not currently offer solo walks for new clients
- Safe and secure pick-ups — we never leave dogs tied up outside!
- A professional trained walker taught how to safely and securely handle your dog in a small pack
- 40 minutes of physical and mental exercise. We practice good manners and leash-walking skills.
- Water bowl refills, and post-walk treats
- Text update with details on your pup’s walk, including stool condition
- We are also happy to feed a meal, wipe paws/body, etc if requested
|One dog, 5 days a week||$17.00|
|One dog, 3-4 days a week||$18.00|
|One dog, 1-2 days a week||$20.00|
|Solo Walks||$25, for pre-existing customers with temporary special needs only|
|1 hour walk||$25 (5 days a week – $22)|
|Two dogs in one household, 5 days a week||$22.00 (Less than 5 days, $25)|
|One puppy, under 6 months||$23.00|
|Weekend, Holiday or Off-Peak Walks||$25.00|
|New customer consultation||$20.00|
All weekday walks must be scheduled no later than the night before. Weekend walks must be scheduled by Friday at noon. While we do our best to accommodate same-day walk requests, these are subject to a $5 service fee (in addition to the regular cost). Cancellations with less than 12 hours notice pay full amount.
Neighborhoods We Cover Dog Walking in Brooklyn, NY
- Carroll Gardens
- Cobble Hill
- Boerum Hill
- Brooklyn Heights
- Parts of Gowanus
- Parts of Downtown Brooklyn
- Parts of Red Hook